Friday, September 16, 2016

Book Review: Nightmares: A New Decade of Modern Horror

Book Review: Nightmares: A New Decade of Modern Horror
Publisher: Tachyon Publications

Nightmares is an anthology of 23 short horror stores. There is an offering here for everyone. Out of the 23, there was only one story I didn’t care for at all. The rest were really good. There is something for everyone here from serial killers, to zombies, to demons to shape shifters.

My favorite was Lonegan’s Luck, which stayed with me a week later and I felt was so good I held my mother hostage and told her all about it. It’s a good example of what happens when you can get caught up in a routine and get too cocky and confident.  Best story of the whole book in my opinion.


I received a copy of this book from Netgalley in return for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment