Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Mail Surprise

I checked my mail this morning and found a plain white package from a company simply labeled as TSI. I haven't been ordering anything but my birthday is coming up so I thought it was possibly a present. And what a present it proved to be!

I opened it and found this:

Cute, but I'm not, nor have I ever been married. That didn't stop me from opening it. I'm very curious at times. What was inside?


What you are looking at is a "letter" from Simon Fitch to his wife. The back of the small card has a recipe with another quick note from Simon. Inside the little tin? A soy wax candle with a heavenly pine scent.

I don't remember requesting this book but this beautiful package is from the creative geniuses in the St. Martin's Press promotional department. This is to promote a new book by D. J. Palmer called The New Husband which will be on sale 4/14/2020. Simon Fitch is one of the main characters.

I absolutely adore the presentation and the snippets of the book. I cannot wait to have #thenewhusband in my greedy hands to review. I sincerely wish all ARCs were sent to me in such a fun way. This also made St. Martin 's Press one of the dream publishers to work with if I ever publish my own work in the future.

Thank you, St. Martin's Press!

No comments:

Post a Comment